Account Manager X2
NEW VACANCY! (PK6872)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - X2
EAST MIDLANDS - Flexibility to work from home 2 days a week after training
1 - PERMANENT CONTRACT
1 - 9/12 MONTHS TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT CONTRACT
£25K - £28K (Further Negotiable For The Right Candidate) + Commission after probation period
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Friday - 8:30am to 4:00pm
Our client is specialist in high end, luxury packaging products for the retail industry, they provide their clients with packaging products such as rigid / gift boxes, high end carrier bags, a variety of bespoke retail rigid boxes, suit covers etc.
Our client is currently looking to recruit 2 Account Managers to join their team you will provide support to the external sales team in order to manage and develop an existing portfolio of clients while also looking to secure new clients. This is a complex role with many facets and interaction with other department's so adaptability and flexibility is key, whilst systems training will absolutely be given, you will need to show your initiative in learning and research.
The ideal candidate will preferably come from a packaging or print / manufacturing and sourcing background. Excel and costing experience essential, and the client will train you on their internal systems Salesforce, sage as very simple.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To work closely with the relevant external sales person or Key Account Manager in order to maintain and develop designated accounts providing a high standard of customer service while helping to secure new opportunities and business for the company.
- To coordinate project management from initial enquiry stage to order placement co-operating with the relevant suppliers and internal departments for sourcing / product development / sampling / order processing / planning and scheduling production following company procedure and ensuring that critical paths for all projects are followed through and that QC have signed sealed samples for all products.
- Accurate processing of all customer requirements.
- Liaising with the relevant departments to deliver products and services as agreed with the customer and to resolve any associated customer queries satisfactorily.
- Developing relationships with customers and suppliers at all levels.
- Escalating any issues using relevant departmental procedures.
- Sending quotes/order confirmations to customers ensuring that diary dates for follow up calls are actioned and that critical paths for all projects are followed through.
- Ensuring that all relevant information relating to enquiries, quotations and orders is attached to the company CRM system in the correct manner and ensuring that CRM is kept up to date and that regular housekeeping is done.
- Address any slow moving stock or credit control issues in a timely manner.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function and centre as a whole.
- To comply with annually agreed KPI's and business objectives.
- To proactively support and demonstrate the company's PRIDE values.
- Shows a genuine interest in and makes sure the needs of the customers are met in a way that benefits both the customers and the organisation.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ensures actions of self and others meet or exceed customer requirements.
Job Knowledge/Quality Of Work:
- Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical approach to work.
- Works at a pace that matches the requirements of the business and recognises the importance of timely completion of tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with others.
- Shares information and resources with others as required.
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions of management, and respond to requests from others in the team in a helpful manner.
- Contributing work and effort to group performance to meet agreed upon objectives and achieve team success.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Ability to listen and understand information.
- Presents information in a clear and concise manner.
- Knows appropriate way of communicating with customers, peers and line managers and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates respect for all individuals in all forms of communication.
- Treat people fairly and courteously.
- Monitors and manages own time to ensure daily objectives are met.
- Develops and improves procedures in agreement with Line Manager.
- Accepts additional challenges and responsibilities willingly and assists others.
Apply for Account Manager X2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly