Print Finisher (Night Shift)
NEW VACANCY! (PT2775)
PRINT FINISHER (NIGHT SHIFT) WEST YORKSHIRE
£Competitive depending on Experience + 26 days holiday + Other benefits TBD
Our client is a successful West Yorkshire based B1 / B2 print company specialising in quality financial and commercial print. They are currently looking for an experience Print Finisher to join their Night Shift.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a company that invests for the future, please read on. They require an experienced individual who can set and operate the following:
- An experienced Print Finisher in depth knowledge / experience of materials, different print processes
- With experience of setting and operating finishing machinery such as Stahl folders, Muller & Horizon stitchers.
- The ability to react to job specifications such as production time, operations, quality, and quantities required.
- Packaging of the product and ensure correct labels are on all boxes and that boxes are filled to the correct specification.
- Ensuring that safety procedures are always adhered to
- Ensures cleaning of surrounding area to be kept to company expectations, and to be done on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively thinking to improve your department processes to make things slicker and faster.
- You must be motivated with a "can do" work ethic and enjoy being a team player with the ability to work well with others.
- Flexible to change and able to adapt to fluid situations.
Apply for Print Finisher (Night Shift)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly