Print Finisher / Stitch line Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the finishing department for a well-established & progressive printing company from our premises in Worthing on the South Coast, we work with some of the UK’s most prestigious brands as well as catering for the needs of smaller businesses.
We are a new breed of printing company offering a full service, end to end solution from creative to production, build & installation. Our extensive plant list gives us the capability to produce most print requirements in-house all under one roof. Our obsession with service and the quality of our work has led to continuous investment in staff, equipment and technologies. Built on a reputation for hitting the tightest deadlines, we pride ourselves on delivering products on brand, on time, every time.
- High-level attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Flexible attitude; willingness to work with the team to get the job completed.
- Work with minimum supervision and be able to use initiative.
- Strong stitch line & booklet making knowledge as well as all aspects of print finishing.
Personal attributes must include:
- Attention to detail and a confident decision maker
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Meticulous and focused
- Team player
Apply for Print Finisher / Stitch line Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly