Gluing Operative | Cartons | East Anglia
Join a fast paced working environment printing high quality folded cartons for a range of exciting blue chip organisations in the UK. This is a fantastic organisation to work for offering plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, this is a really exciting step forwards for an ambitious individual to thrive and provide outstanding products alongside a strong team.
Gluing Operative | Cartons | East Anglia | £27k - £36k depending on experience
Constantly growing organisation renowned for their impressive quality and delivering innovative printed folded cartons to clients across the globe. They offer a full service from design to final delivery and have achieved multiple awards and accreditation for their excellence.
As Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running state of the art gluing machinery
- Finishing high quality printed folding cartons
- Ensuring all cartons are of high quality
- Regular maintenance of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Successful demonstrable knowledge in carton gluing
- Previous history running gluing machinery
- Strong attention to detail
- Quality approach to workload
- Strong prioritisation skills
Contact Mercury Search and Selection to discuss this opportunity further.
Apply for Gluing Operative | Cartons | East Anglia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly