Gluing Operator | Cartons | North West
Join a fast paced organisation renowned for consistently providing high quality printed folded cartons to their clients within a range of markets. Boasting a comprehensive range of cartons and leading edge technology, this is an exciting opportunity to finish innovative packaging solutions alongside an ambitious team of industry experts keen to grow and develop their employees.
Gluing Operator | Cartons | North West | Up to £35k depending on experience
Operating from state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, this company is an established UK operation supplying some of the country’s leading major organisations. Fully BRC accredited and true market leaders in innovation, they are well known across the UK for their quality, responsiveness and customer needs. With an international reputation for the creative development of food carton board and hybrid packaging they continue to offer a comprehensive range of innovative, added-value food packaging solutions.
As Gluing Operator you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running state of the art carton gluing machinery
- Regular maintenance of machinery
- Ensuring all products are within the companies high quality standards
- Assisting on other machinery when required
Key attributes required:
- Previous history operating gluing machinery, desirably Bobst
- Successful track record finishing printed folded cartons
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, keen to assist and help other employees
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious Gluing Operator with a strong attention to detail to join a well established carton manufacturer keen to grow and develop their employees. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.
Apply for Gluing Operator | Cartons | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly