Electrical Engineer | Packaging Machinery | Cambridgeshire
With an impressive career development path, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to play a pivotal role for one of Europe’s leading packaging manufacturers. With extensive training and progression opportunities you will be the key component to the production of industry leading packaging solutions.
Electrical Engineer | Packaging Machinery | Cambridgeshire | Attractive Salary and Benefits Package
Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of innovative and iconic packaging to supermarkets, retailers and globally recognised food and beverage brands. This is an outstanding organisation operating within an industry leading purpose-built facility boasting some of the most technologically advanced print and conversion equipment on the market.
As Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Completing preventative and general maintenance on all equipment
- Troubleshooting issues
- Attending breakdowns and fixing repairs
- Monitoring machine performance ensuring maximum output
- Problem solving computer issues
- Occasional travel may be required to other sites
Key attributes required:
- Must have a strong demonstrable background in electrical engineering
- Previous experience in engineering any packaging machinery
- Fantastic communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a high pressure and demanding environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to drive their professional development skills and work with exciting clients.
Apply for Electrical Engineer | Packaging Machinery | Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly