Senior Production Project Manager | Packaging & POS | London
Join an award winning agency working with prestigious brands across FMCG, beverage and spirits. Be a key part of exciting rebrands, as well as creative and innovative packaging solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to take the next step in their career.
If you love working in an environment where no two days are the same and thrive in fast paced and dynamic situations, we want to hear from you!
Senior Production Project Manager | Packaging & POS | London | Up to £45k
With offices across the globe, multiple awards under their belt and over 30 years of experience within the market, this organisation love being vibrant and unique. Their unrivalled results deliver the best results to their blue chip clients, making for dramatic product launches and ingenious rebrands.
As Senior Production Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with prestigious brands across FMCG, spirits and beverage markets
- Liaising with internal and external departments to supply outstanding packaging and POS solutions
- Attending client meetings and developing strong relationships
- Proofing and approving artwork, gaining sign of from clients
- Managing multiple projects from brief through to delivery
Key attributes required:
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment across multiple projects
- Strong project management skills, with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience working with brands, ideally within FMCG
- Creative and ambitious energy
- Able to commute to London office 3 times per week
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career and want to join a market leader within design and packaging, contact Mercury Search & Selection today for more information!
Apply for Senior Production Project Manager | Packaging & POS | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly