£competitive + phone + laptop + 28 days holiday
Finishing, Mailing and Fulfilment, Packaging, Pre-Press, Print Management, Printing, Supplier
Our Client is a dynamic organisation with an established team and low staff turnover, due to a number of new contract wins they're looking for an experienced Account Manager / Project Manager with solid Print production knowledge and ideally point of sale (POS).
This Account Manager role...
You will be Homebased with travel to the East Midlands offices as and when needed, your role will be to manage all client requests to design, print, and deliver, fully understanding and embracing the Clients’ values to ensure an outstanding level of service is consistently delivered while driving and managing account revenue and profit across all services.
Responsibilities for this Account Manager role...
• Manage projects from brief to delivery
• Delivering innovative cost-effective solutions
• Attend virtual and face to face meetings when necessary
Experience needed for this Account Manager role...
• Hands-on production management experience within Print Management, manufacturing, client or agency
• Solid account/project management experience
• Experience of managing Clients autonomously
Skills needed for this Account Manager / Project Manager role...
• Solid 2d Flat Print knowledge (eg: digital print / litho / web)
• POS (Point of Sale knowledge advantageous)
• Solid administrative skills
• Solid Excel skills
• The ability to multi task and manage multiple projects
• Flexible and robust attitude to work with the ability to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly, positive nature
• Client focussed
This is a great, privately owned business and you’ll be working with fantastic bunch of people, if you have the right skills, experience and knowledge let's get you speaking with our Client