£35,000 - £40,000
Packaging, Printing, Printing - Screen Printing, Printing - Wide Format
ACCOUNT MANAGER - POS - LONDON & HOME COUNTIES – UP TO £40K DOE + BONUS & ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS PAKAGE
Exciting new position within a thriving multi-million turnover company!!!
• Must have current or recent account management experience with knowledge of 3D POS campaign management
• Candidates need to be based in or around London &/or Home Counties
• Hybrid working available
• Commercially minded to drive growth & develop accounts organically
• To apply please call 01244 739 301, 07736 920 086 or email email@example.com
Thriving multi-million turnover company with a world class reputation and an impressive client base, we are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to join us at an exciting time for our business, as we enter a period of accelerated growth and development. Competitive remuneration package on offer in return for a candidate with the right attitude to succeed in a challenging and rewarding environment for one of the UK’s leading organisations.
WHO ARE WE?
An unrivalled opportunity to become part of a leading, creative group who offer sophisticated end-to-end POS campaigns who specialise in servicing the retail, FMCG, & Health & Beauty sectors. They are well placed to partner with some of the most well-known and respected retail brands. This is an opportunity to join a company who have grown substantially through organic growth and through the acquisition of new contracts. A truly customer centric organisation enjoying an unrivalled amount of success!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing POS campaign projects from start to finish, working collaboratively with a dedicated Project Manager and alongside Studio, Production and Commercial departments. You will be adept at understanding retailer guidelines and SLA’s, delivering on POS campaigns, ensuring they are flawlessly executed. Delivering exceptional client service through excellent customer service and product delivery. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, whilst identifying opportunities to cross sell business solutions
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…..
• Current or recent account management experience with knowledge of 3D POS campaign management
• Ability to build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in spend
• Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed on expectations
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org For further information please call me on 01244 739 301, 07736 920 086. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter HirecrkrCharlie or connect with me on LinkedIn. I look forward to hearing from you.
KEY SKILLS: ACCOUNT MANAGER / POS / 3D POS / POS CAMPAIGNS / LONDON & HOME COUNTIES