£35,000 - £40,000
Finishing, Mailing and Fulfilment, Packaging, Pre-Press, Print Management, Printing
Account Manager - Stock Control / Stock Management | South London | £35,000 - £40,000
Our client are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our fantastic client in South London to manage the day to day running of projects in conjunction with the other members of the client services team members.
As the Account Manager you will liaise with regulatory, quality, sales, production and finance teams, managing all the daily requirements of account management. The Account Manager is responsible for the client relationship and management of all aspects of the projects, goods and services for designated accounts.
Some of the duties for the Account Manager:
• Responsible for the ownership of customer projects ensuring that the processes comply with the relevant regulatory and quality certifications and requirements.
• To record and report essential management information in a timely and accurate way in order to enable informed decision making for the account and business as a whole.
• Manage all projects from bulk distribution requirements to contracted transactional distribution projects
• Anticipate customer needs and respond to customer requests, ensuring all service levels and KPI’s are met at all times
• Keep track of day to day production to ensure delivery of work is on time, to the correct specification and in line with client expectations
• Provisions of hand over notes for any planned non-attendance from the office to be given to the relevant account manager
• Monitor and control stock, managing call offs where required to ensure stock does not run out.
About the successful Account Manager:
• Previous Account Management experience
• Previous stock control / stock management experience
• Have the ability to communicate clearly with strong and adaptable interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience in the Print industry would be advantageous
• Time management and ability to prioritise tasks to ensure customer and business needs are met.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge MS Office and Outlook.
Does this Account Manager / Stock Controller role sound like you? Please get in touch asap.