£35,000 - £40,000
Finishing, Mailing and Fulfilment, Packaging, Pre-Press, Print Management, Printing, Supplier
Account Manager | SE London | £35,000 - £40,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Print Account Manager to lead the Print department of this wonderful business in SE London. As the Account Manager you will ensure client requirements are met in a professional, timely and consistent manner, taking ownership of all day-to-day operational issues, you will manage client requirements, from initial enquiry through to delivery, liaising with suppliers and colleagues where necessary.
This lovely Account Manager role is heavily client focused and you will be involved in the ongoing development of relationships, the long-term marketing strategies for your clients as well as sourcing and negotiating with suppliers, ensuring all jobs are delivered accurately and on time.
Some responsibilities for the Account Manager:
• Organising and monitoring the flow of printed materials
• Checking schedules
• Confirming product specifications & arrange adjustments
• Deal with 3rd party vendors and bench marking products
• Liaising with clients
• Producing quotations
• Use of back office system to raise orders and Pos
• Quality control prior to delivery to the client
About the successful Account Manager:
• 3+ years’ experience in the printing and/or print management industry with particular emphasis in the areas of Knowledge in the following fields – Mailing, POS, Operational Print, Marketing Print, Merchandising.
• Microsoft Office package (including Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Previous experience as an Account Manager / Project Manager
• Developing existing clients
Does this Account Manager role sound like you!? Please send over your details ASAP!