£25 - £40k
To keep and grow our portfolio of key Print on Demand accounts and provide a safe pair of hands for our clients that they trust because they know you OWN their service delivery interests for our print on demand division.
• Manages client expectations, triage, prioritise and provide trusted communication for production-related communication.
• Manages all areas of client stock levels & communication between internal & external stakeholders.
• Manages client expectation for production related communication.
• Ensuring revenue and margin targets are achieved by optimising clients products in manufacturing and cross selling our expansive catalogue of products to enable our clients to capture more revenue.
• Manages the onboarding process of new clients and new products to existing clients.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience within the dynamic and exciting world of print on demand and fulfilment.
• You must have first-hand experience in account management within this area of the print industry.
• Have an amazing eye for detail within project management, ensuring each programme is delivered on time.
• Technical understanding of Digital print production, spanning Indigo, toner, dye sub, UV inkjet, Direct to object.
• Be commercially strong, with an understanding of market rates and product pricing methods.
• An understanding of mail service providers and their services for National and International parcel delivery.
• Software experience spanning, Microsoft 365, Oneflow/Siteflow (desirable), Adobe creative cloud.
• Have great communication and presentation skills to support customers and internal teams
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary range £25,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
• Monday to Friday Full-time
• Company events
• Company Pension- 3% employer contribution
• On-site parking
Please apply below.