Finishing, Mailing and Fulfilment, Packaging, Pre-Press, Print Management, Printing
We have a lovely opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a power house Client of ours, you will be based onsite one of their wonderful clients managing Print and Retail POS campaigns.
As the Account Manager you will support with all aspects of the management, development and delivery of the customers print communications - from customer relationship development and strategic development, through to briefing and execution.
About the Account Manager role...
• Deliver a professional service being first point of contact for both the client and suppliers
• Translate job briefs into accurate, technical creative/studio and print production briefs as per client specification
• Full administrative support in raising and tracking job briefs, quotations, purchase orders and invoices
• Proactively manage workload, time lines and budgets
• Assist in the implementation of large client projects
• Manage jobs delivery / invoiced dates
About the successful Account Manager...
• Must have previous Account Management experience within a similar role
• Must have experience within Print production, large format POS knowledge would be ideal
• Previous experience of taking job briefs and managing client expectation
• Ability to multitask and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional eye for detail
• Microsoft office, numeracy skills and commercial awareness
• Flexible and robust attitude and ability to work to deadlines
• Experience within the retail sector would be beneficial
Location: South London (3 days a week) & Home working (2 days)
Company: Print Management
If you fit this Account Manager opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking organisation, then please get in touch for more information ASAP!