£27,000 - £30,000
Mailing and Fulfilment, Print Management, Printing, Printing - Digital Printing, Supplier
Account Manager | Print & Direct Mail | Cheshire | £27,000 - £30,000
As part of our client's growth, this rapidly growing company are currently looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager, who will support the Senior Account Manager/Account Director in the delivery to a high profile Financial Services client.
As the Account Manager your responsibility is to ensure that all projects are delivered successfully, managing internal and external communications in an effective manner. This will entail briefing various departments, from estimating, artwork, production and logistics, using in-house systems and standard workflow procedures. The ability to spot new commercial opportunities within the account is key to assist in driving growth.
The Account Manager must be able to work within a fast paced, high volume environment, and must be used to dealing with queries and ideally be used to liaising with a Production Team also have an eye for spotting new commercial opportunities within our Client accounts.
A bit more about the Account Manager role:
• Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations
• Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders in order to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision
• Establish and maintain relationships with day-to-day clients, applying a commercial and value added approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication
• Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications with client, ensuring the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery of product on time, to specification and on budget
• Brief and liaise with creative and studio artwork teams
About the successful Account Manager:
• A good understanding of print production and direct mail
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and ability to work independently
• Proactive approach – always willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure efficiency for the business
• Ability to communicate efficiently and build rapport with departments across the wider business
• People Management skills, you will be required to liaise with colleagues within your account team as well as liaising with internal departments and Client Contacts
• Manage workload effectively, seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, grow and develop
• Flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met.
• Accurate estimating and invoicing
Does this great Account Manager opportunity sound like you!? Please get in touch NOW!