Depending on Experience
The recent investment in a factory move for our post-press department to an enlarged facility has allowed us to deliver continuous improvement of performance and quality to further our position as one of the market leading commercial print businesses.
We now have vacancies within our Bindery department for individuals who have the skill sets to operate the following industry standard Finishing equipment.
137 and Pace Guillotine, TH82 folders, MBO T960 Folders, Muller and ST500 stitching lines
The candidates will be required to work proficiently, work within tight deadlines, have good problem-solving skills, be mechanically adept and more importantly have the right attitude to become the best in all aspects Finishing.
- Be able to work under pressure while maintaining high levels of quality output.
- work to tight deadlines.
- Take responsibility for the quality of products you produce.
- Ensuring Quality control is constantly maintained.
- Carry out Weekly Maintenance.
- Work as a team member with your shift colleagues.
- Maintain 6S housekeeping standards
- Achieve all quality standards to ISO accreditations standards.
- Follow Company Health & Safety procedures.
Skills required for Bindery Operators role:
- Working knowledge in the set-up, operation, and running of our diverse bindery equipment
- Fully qualified time served operators is required.
- Pro-active approach to technical problem solving is essential.
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good Communication skills are essential.
- Integrate well with fellow Operators.
- Be willing to upskill and improve your skillset.
If you think you are the right candidate for our Bindery Operator positions then please send your CV, along with your salary expectations, to Kettering.HR@goinspire.co.uk – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!