About the job
NEW VACANCY! (DM1205)
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – MARKETING LOGISTICS
Up To £35K (Depending on Experience) + Training Opportunities + Onsite Parking + Pension + Working from Home and Office
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Our client is highly experienced within the direct mail, handling and fulfilment sector, specialising in response handling, contact centre services, database management, promotional marketing, 3PL, contract packing, collation, mailing, warehousing as well as distribution.
They are currently looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager, to develop and deliver business growth plans within a portfolio of clients. Managing internal and external relationships to deliver excellent client satisfaction.
- Gathering and Analysis Information
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate monthly reporting.
- Carry out post activity evaluations in conjunction with all external and internal stakeholders.
- Utilise in house systems to monitor client activity and operational processes.
- Maintain information management systems to ensure accurate and timely management reporting.
- Decision making
- Maximize client operational performance
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Managing Work
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Deliver all activity within internal and external SLAs.
- To plan and prioritise workloads to ensure maximum focus on client requirements.
- Managing relationships and networking
- Carry out monthly and quarterly performance review meetings.
- Attend industry events.
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with internal stakeholders and external key clients.
- Performance management, team-working, coaching, and guiding
- Communicate with the operations and planning functions to ensure efficient and effective planning of their client activity and upcoming activities.
- Develop client account and growth plans and agree KPI’s and service level agreements.
- Work with the Client Services team to deliver maximum utilisation of skills and competencies.
- Flexibility & change
- Monitor response times and workflow to ensure continuous improvement.
- Change control management.
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Commercial awareness
- Identify commercial opportunities by proactive management of the client relationship.
- Manage client portfolio to maximise revenue, profit, and growth.
- Generate client proposals and tenders considering our internal cost structures.
- Ensure client invoices are accurate and timely to maximise cash flow and revenue generation.
- Results focus
- Prepare and complete client engagement plans.
- Utilise assets to achieve measurable targets.
- Maintain regular client contact to feedback against agreed KPI’s and service agreements
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of management in a fast-paced environment.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage and improve processes.
- Ability to analyse information.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent administration and time management skills.
- Commercial knowledge and focus.
- Understanding of the briefing and production process.
- Experience of working with clients within a similar sector.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Proven ability to handle multiple account management projects at a time. while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Competent in developing standards.