Mailing and Fulfilment, Packaging, Print Management, Printing, Supplier
Creative Artworker | Print & Digital | West London (Remote working initially) | £32,000
We are looking for an experienced Creative Artworker to join our fantastic client's retail account team, based at their head office in West London (Initially remote working).
This role involves all aspects of artwork production, for both print and digital, for a global brand.
We are looking for a Creative Artworker who is comfortable bringing new ideas and concepts to the table, with a strong portfolio of creative thinking and experience with both print and digital files.
The perfect Creative Artworker:
• A self-starter who can adapt to new situations and hit the ground running
• An effective team member to contribute constructively and adds to our team
• Someone who will improve and streamline the studio workflow
• The ability to meet and liaise with clients and suppliers to achieve great results in a cost-effective manner
• A proactive person who can work on their own initiative and within a team with an approachable nature
• Confidence to interpret creative concepts and develop artwork in accordance with brand guidelines
• A hard worker, ready to get stuck in and be part of this enthusiastic and diligent team.
• Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects
• Management and production of design for print, email and web
• Creative thinking and solutions
• Ability to manipulate and retouch imagery
• Experience delivering effective layout and design to an accurate and professional standard
• Quality assurance for print and digital outputs
• Efficiency in a fast-paced environment
• Accurate management of day-to-day changes
• Skills in motion graphics/animation for social media.
• Two to four years’ experience in a similar role, delivering integrated campaigns
• Delivering brand and campaign roll-out
• Great understanding of design, with an analytical mind-set, ensuring that brand consistency is maintained at all times
• Confidence to talk through the development of your personal and professional work.
Sound like you!? Please apply ASAP before this role is snapped up!