Harrison Scott Associates
Competitive salary based on experience & capability + uncapped commission + car allowance
Are you a dynamic and motivated individual, with a strong background in Digital Production Print Equipment and Software Sales?
We have an opportunity to join a leading supplier who supports a diverse range of customers.
They are looking to grow their Sales team and are looking for a hardworking, ambitious sales executive eager to make a difference.
This is the chance to join a vibrant and progressive company where you will grow and develop within a uniquely supportive culture with exciting career opportunities.
A solid understanding and experience of the Production Print industry, digital technologies and associated workflows is essential in order to be successful in the role
• Identifying and building relationships to create and close sales across the company’s entire printed communications portfolio
• Ability to articulate a Value Proposition and Print solutions to create and maximise sales opportunities
• Develop and maintain robust collaborative relationships with other sales & marketing colleagues to maximise all sales opportunities and enable organic business growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Connect with decision makers and develop conversations into positive leads
• Generate and maintain a constant lead pipeline
• Make optimum use of all communication technology to connect with customers and generate new business
• Engage in quality conversations with customers to identify and analyse their needs, and to use sales acumen and knowledge to craft optimum solutions
• Use all available tools and resources to optimum advantage
• Work with partners to secure best in class support on opportunities
• Develop knowledge of all available products and services
• Maintain a high level of daily activity including customer calls, meetings and pipeline management
• Partner engagement essential
Succeeding in the above will require an articulate and confident communicator who excels in building and managing sustainable relationships, and who exhibits a capability and adaptability when it comes to negotiating.
All enquiries in strictest confidence.
CVs in MS Word format, (.doc / .docx)