Harrison Scott Associates
£To Attract The Best
Mailing and Fulfilment
Due to recent significant investment in mail & print technology, our client is looking for a highly ambitious Account Director with 5+ years’ print, mail and postage experience gained in a demanding environment.
The Account Director has responsibility for the successful retention and revenue development of all client accounts. You will lead your own client services team, with the objective to grow your teams’ revenues, through repeat business and new business, to drive your team’s profitability.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing a team, you will need to show:
- Leadership, encouragement, motivation, and delegation to ensure your teams’ success
- Ongoing team member mentoring & development (of your Account Executive & Account Manager), to ensure targets are being met & clients are delighted
- Regular team meetings, maintaining clear communication & direction
- Encourage a culture of recognition and reward
• Driving optimum sales & margin performance and customer retention from your team
• You are a key point of contact for your teams’ clients and are expected to be pro-active in your approach to keeping clients updated and informed, as mailing campaigns go through the factory and are despatched
To apply for this role, candidates must have extensive mail fulfilment and postage account management experience, and significant Knowledge of UK & International postal services and products across DSA’s, Independent carriers and Royal Mail.
• Highly driven. Our client really likes to work with Account Director’s that are very financially motivated and want to build a career and better life for themselves and their team
• Communication – effective communication skills with colleagues and clients
• Approachable – being open, transparent, and supportive
• Teamwork – a resolute team member, with the ability to communicate at an elevated level, but also willing to assist all colleagues to achieve a common goal
• Diligence – conscientious and confident in their work. Complete work without the need for supervision and work to deadlines
• Can do attitude – enthusiastic, motivated, clever work ethic, flexibility to tasks and hours of work, desire to learn and accept ownership/responsibility
• Mindfulness – conscientious and confident in your work
• Leader – highly professional with a fun aspect to encourage team performance.
• Demonstrate desire to learn more & improve and accept ownership & responsibility for your work, your career & your team’s performance.