£negotiable on experience
Mailing and Fulfilment, Packaging, Print Management, Printing, Supplier
DM Account Manager | Print Management | Remote working / Kent | £negotiable on experience
Our client is a progressive Print Management company, we have an Account Manager role for someone whose passion is delighting clients and understanding and solving their marketing problems.
This Account Manager role requires you to be at the forefront of client relationships, providing efficient end to end project management for delivered services.
The responsibilities for this Account Manager role....
• Day-to-day contact for your clients, keeping them informed at all times during the project life cycle and responding promptly, clearly and politely to enquiries
• Fully understanding the client brief, interrogating requests and suggesting alternatives where necessary to
help client achieve their aims with support from colleagues
• Take full control of projects, including negotiation of schedules and costs with internal external
• Identifying opportunities for strategic purchasing, cost reduction or opportunities to upsell other products or services
• Strategic growth and development of the account
• Successful implementation and embedding of production process change
What you need to be able to do for this Account Manager role.....
• Build great relationships and inspire complete confidence in internal and external contacts
• Own projects and drive problems through to resolution
• Be able to suggest better ways of working
• Learn quickly
• Be able to work accurately and at speed
• Be organised and able to prioritise multiple workload demands
The perfect Account Manager...
• Previous Print Management experience
• Great team player, able to collaborate effectively with colleagues across the business
• Proven, solid direct mail experience
• Assertive attitude, and confidence in tackling new areas
If you fit this opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking organisation then please get in touch for more information.