Harrison Scott Associates
Basic Salary c.£45k pa / DOE
Packaging, Printing, Supplier
Our Client is a globally recognised company involved in advanced textiles and materials manufacturing. They are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their dedicated maintenance team.
This In-house Electrical Engineer role has the following hours:
Mon-Thurs 7.45-16.15, Friday 7.45-15.45.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will help to provide production and efficiency gains, maintaining and building upon current machine specifications whilst adding external experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reactive electrical and PLC support on bespoke machinery
• Repair / Improve all aspects of electrical needs on site, to include single and three phase supply, AC/DC drives, Motors, Invertors, Relays PLCs
• Install new equipment / machinery
• Planned maintenance to support our TPM structure
• Electrical maintenance of the building. Light fitting, plug sockets, emergency lights etc.
• Five days a week (Mon to Fri), with an early finish on Friday
• Call out rota to be adhered to (alternate weeks)
• Apprentice trained, NVQ level 3 qualification
• Experience in manufacturing environment
• 18th edition C&G's qualification
• Computer literate on Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Driver with ability to respond to production needs
PLC programming and fault finding (Modicon/Siemens preferable)
HMI programming experience (Citect preferable)
Fixed installation test and inspection 2391 qualification
PAT testing experience
Basic Salary c.£45k pa DOE - which will include the compensation for being on a call out rota on alternate weeks.
Company benefits including 2 separate private health insurance covers, Pension of Employer contribution up to 12%.
Company laptop, Mobile phone and uniform provided.