Harrison Scott Associates
£Executive Level Package
Our client is a dynamic and exciting provider of print and marketing services, with ambitious growth plans for the future.
They are looking for an ambitious, commercially driven, people orientated FD to roll up his/her sleeves and really get to know the business.
With a close attention to detail and being a great leader and team player, this person will be able to run the Finance department and effect positive change to drive efficiencies and increase productivity. You will be a technically strong and commercially astute individual to provide sound financial leadership and strategic support to the business.
This role will act as a business partner the Managing Director by providing commercial support and helping shape business strategy via insightful analysis and best practice processes. Someone who comes from a low profit margin, manufacturing environment would be a good match.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Maintaining and developing strong processes, controls and systems underpinning the businesses reporting.
• Interrogating systems to provide thought provoking analysis.
• Effectively and proactively managing group cashflow and FX positions.
• Supporting delivery of the company’s strategic objectives.
• Review monthly management accounts/forecasts and running annual budget process.
• Develop commercial estimating/costing platform and support new business opportunities.
• Detailed financial analysis to support business as required.
• Owning the monthly management pack and ad hoc reporting.
• Provide costing support/analysis for large sales opportunities.
• Challenging the status quo with strategic thinking while making the most of tactical opportunities.
• Assist CFO in managing tax and energy positions effectively.
• Key support on supplier & customer relationships/contractual/legislative/insurance matters.
• Lead the business unit through successful Audits at divisional/group level.
• Occasional support/backup to key divisional roles including HR/IT, etc to ensure robust service provision to the business.
• Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA preferably with over 5 years PQE