Harrison Scott Associates
£Highly Attractive Salary
Printing, Printing - Lithographic
One of the UK’s leading printing companies is looking to recruit an experienced litho printer. Preferably an all-rounder, with good skills and an eye for detail.
Extra training will be given to the right person.
Your responsibility will be to ensure that all jobs are delivered successfully to a high-Quality standard. You will need the ability to Manage workload effectively,
The applicant must be able to work within a fast paced, high-volume environment,
An extensive knowledge of Lithographic Print & Finishing processes are desirable
• Deliver against internal KPIs & SLA’s and other targets to meet contractual obligations
• Be able to work to S.O.P.s
• Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications, ensuring that quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery of the product in time,
• To ensure that all jobs are delivered successfully to a high-Quality standard. You will need the ability to Manage workload effectively,
• Have the ability to manage expectations around timescales and deliverables
• An excellent understanding of print & finishing processes
• Be able to Deliver against internal KPIs & SLA’s
• Be able to follow S.O.P.s
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and the ability to work independently
• Proactive approach – be always willing to learn, and working to improve processes to ensure efficiency for the business
• Ability to communicate efficiently and build rapport with departments across the wider business & external suppliers
• People Management skills, you will be required to liaise with customers, and colleagues within your team
• Manage workload effectively, seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, grow and develop.
If you have the capacity to work within a fast paced, high volume environment, then we would love to hear from you.