Harrison Scott Associates
£Highly Competitive Salary
Printing, Printing - Digital Printing
We have a stand out opportunity to join a leading specialist printing company – an innovator which offers some of the most advanced digital printing techniques available worldwide. This in turn leads to the creation of long-term relationships with customers who appreciate their expertise, passion and focus on excellence.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, this cutting edge company is looking to fill a superb role that sits within their Senior Management Team, becoming responsible for the effective management and day to day operational performance of the facility.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibility will be to ensure effective people management for printing, warehousing and despatch departments. You will also work alongside the Managing Director to develop the Operations strategy in line with the wider business objectives.
• Build and develop a team that plans, implements and delivers against operational targets.
• Support business objectives to significantly increase growth
• Report operations activities against defined KPIs to the business on a quarterly business
• Management of the Operations budget
• Full control of the production plan to ensure an efficient and effective plan for Operations
• Responsible for Safety Culture and policy implementation
• Delivering and defining KPIs for each department within remit
• Quality monitoring and MIS system development
• Ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are met in all departments within remit
• Making sure safety regulations are followed at all times
• Keeping employees motivated and organising appropriate training
• Ensuring the business operates within the company's mission statement
• Investigating customer satisfaction levels and reporting any issues with corrective actions
• Working with department heads and senior management to deliver best in class performance
• Partner with HR to manage any employee relations matters
• Reviewing and approving equipment needs to ensure no downtime due to equipment malfunctions.
To apply for this role, candidates must have must have experience of leading, managing and developing a team in a high performing, high volume creative environment(total circa 80 employees). Demonstrable exposure to LEAN and KAIZSEN, Six sigma green belt is highly desirable.
A highly self-motivated individual with the ability to focus and drive to meet goals, deadlines and manage a demanding workload is key. You must also show excellent attention to detail with ability to think creatively.