Harrison Scott Associates
£50k-£65k basic (depending on experience)
Our client offers an extensive range of innovative packaging solutions. Leading the market from the front, this company continually solves real problems for customers with innovative and effective solutions through every stage. Its people, knowledge, technology and customer service are key to the business and are what makes them stand out from our competitors.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Buyer to join this leading team. The purpose of this role will be to work with an international supply base to purchase packaging (shrink, stretch, bubble wrap, pet strapping, steel strapping), mobile phones, utilities with budget of £10m. We are looking for an outstanding communicator who can leverage strong relationships to source and order materials from the right suppliers to meet customer demands.
You will have the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week.
• Reviewing and sourcing suppliers
• Negotiating prices
• Ensuring the products are delivered on time
• Preparing reports for management
• Assisting with Stock control
• Reacting to any changes in customer demand
• Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers
• Obtaining feedback from customers
• CIPS Qualified (preferred)
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Negotiating Skills.
• Experience in ERP Systems
• Effective Communication Skills.
• Excellent Presentation Skills