Harrison Scott Associates
£Negotiable / Commensurate with experience,
The appointed Candidate will be responsible for identifying, planning and launching new solutions to their market while developing all the sales support tools for their distributor channels.
Knowledge and experience of the digital printing & packaging sector, as well as experience of working with automated and connected solutions are essential.
An ability to be innovative with regard to Product Development is also an essential element of this role.
· Project Development: based on your knowledge of the product category and customers you will be working with HO or external parties to identify and introduce new and relevant product solutions to the market.
· Working with the Marketing Team, you will use your product knowledge to articulate and demonstrate the value of the solutions, strengthening their leading position in print finishing machinery.
· Working with engineers and the Technical Team, you will contribute to the development of the best solutions for the Company & their Customers.
· Development of a business plan, supporting development of new innovative solutions, from your understanding of the market, the competition, pricing guideline and size of the commercial opportunity.
· Pre-launch development: Evaluate/research market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to distributors and end users.
· Develop a clear ‘Go to market’ strategy including all product launch support tools for the Marketing and Sales divisions including developing the product assets required to launch new products.
· Prepare launch events, (inc virtual), to introduce new systems to the Sales divisions including distributors and to end users
· Work with Showroom Manager to ensure they have all necessary training & development to clearly demonstrate solutions to potential customers in addition to training the sales team on the systems.
· Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problem especially for end of life models or model change cross overs
Requirements & qualification:
· Specific experience as a Product Manager ideally – career experience will be taken into consideration.
· In depth knowledge and experience of the Print & digital packaging industry with regards to both hardware & software.
· Experience of Finishing Equipment, with regard to Die Cutting and shape cutting technology, is desired
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate intricate technical information into 'easy reference' info
High level of international travel is required
· All enquiries in strictest confidence
· CVs in MS Word format: .doc / .docx