Pre-Press, Print Management, Printing, Printing - Digital Printing
Project Manager - Cambridge - (driving licence and car essential, due to location)
Located in the Cambridgeshire countryside, the company supports its clients with high quality products and solutions based around aluminium fabric tension framing system display. Offering a wide range of products and services from simple wall frames and light boxes to full structural build components, as well as modular rental system solutions in award winning system. Working closely with clients and suppliers in the interests of sustainable, cost effective, quality products.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, execution, and project management of our clients’ work from brief to delivery/installation. Not only are they the ‘eyes and ears’ of the client throughout the workflow, it is their responsibility to instruct each department clearly of the clients requirements from initial brief and planning through to shipment and/or delivery on site, ensuring projects are executed in line with the client’s expectations, on time, complete and ready for invoicing.
The Project Manager will liaise internally and externally across different departments and external suppliers, whilst managing the flow of information to ensure timely and efficient delivery / install for their customers, to their exact requirements, maximising margin and delivering exceptional customer service.
– processing POs
– Answering the phone
– Managing Mondays & Current from a general maintenance point of view
– Help with upkeep of Dropbox
– Support liaison with Macro on basic print orders from Aluvista customers
Warehouse / Stock Management:
– Implementing the existing processes and policies
– Maintenance of stock levels
– Preparation of picking lists for outbound/inbound rental stock to support warehouse team
– Liaison with customers regarding returns of rental stock
– Drive and manage the planning, production and execution of complex, bespoke production projects.
– Liaise with all internal departments and external suppliers to ensure effective, efficient and quality delivery of projects to our clients according to their requirements and agreed final brief.
– Liaise with clients, handle enquiries and suggest solutions, upselling and agreeing any additional costs as they occur.
– Deliver exceptional customer service and maximise opportunities
– Manage timelines with client to ensure lead times are achievable and deadlines are met.
– Maintain knowledge of what stage a client’s work is at throughout the process and escalate any issues internally as required in order to ensure clients’ requirements are met.
Skills and Abilities:
– Good organisation skills in pressurised environments with the ability to escalate when appropriate.
– Ability to manage large and / or complex bespoke projects.
– Ability to multi-task and utilise resources to execute tasks within a deadline-oriented environment with tight timelines.
– Excellent attention to detail and a record of maintaining high quality standards.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Works well in a team with a desire to learn and shows strong initiative.
– Highly motivated individual; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
– Ability to build good, professional relationships.
– Customer friendly and customer focused.
– Strong computer skills, with a willingness to also carry out administrative duties
– Proactive, can-do attitude.
If you feel that a super friendly and creative working environment is you, then look no further!
Please don't delay, send in your CV today!