Harrison Scott Associates
up to £40k pa
Printing, Printing - Digital Printing, Printing - Wide Format
One of the most trusted large format suppliers in the South East is taking on new staff to expand its team. A new website is currently in creation, as part of expansion and growth plans.
This company’s strengths lie in project handling, taking care of jobs from concept stage right through to production and after-care.
They are looking for an expert in large format printed projects and graphic installations – from brand implementation to ongoing image management.
You must be creative in your approach to developing solutions tailored to individual customer’s needs.
The role of Project Manager requires outstanding teamwork skills. You will work closely with clients, become part of their team, and develop a mutual trust and transparency. We are looking for someone who can show a deep understanding of what goes into a brand and the ongoing challenge to maintain its impact and integrity. You must be able to deal with and solve client escalation issues.
You will have one main goal, the delivery of customer service based on measurable KPIs and quality control.
• Liaise with the client on existing, and forthcoming projects. Construct and develop plans to complete projects within the client time scales and to the quality levels expected.
• Oversee and input client briefs accurately to optimise production.
• Liaise between the client and the operations director to ensure all information is correctly interpreted and executed.
• Consistently uphold and represent the company. Developing relationships with all relevant stakeholders inside and outside the organisation.
• Visiting clients’ sites, mainly around the South East, some nationwide on occasion
The successful candidate will possess the following personal and professional skills:
• Committed to the job at hand and looking for a progressive career with a steep learning curve, yet thrive on the challenge.
• Work well under pressure and control multiple projects functions at the same time.
• Well organised, prioritising the most important tasks to get completed first.
• Good communicator across all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
• Approachable personality that allows others to communicate with you in a friendly and open manner.