About the job
NEW VACANCY! (SN2560)
PROJECT MANAGER - SIGNAGE
Up To £35K (Depending on Experience) + Pension + On-Site Parking + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Hours of Work: Monday To Friday / 8:00am To 4:30pm
Our client is a signage company based in Kent, they are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their existing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years previous experience doing Project Management in the signage sector.
- Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Project managers plan and designate project resources - ensuring all departments are provided with the specific project information to enable the correct and timely manufacture and installation.
- On occasion the preparation of budgets and/or estimates may be required.
- Project managers are to monitor progress and report back to senior management throughout.
- Liaising and communicating directly with clients is extremely important, by way of face-to-face meetings, email and / or telephone conversations.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Collate and prepare end of project invoicing documentation upon completion of each project or projects.
- Signage experience is essential
- Previous Project Management experience
- Experience in using Clarity Software (CRM) is an advantage
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team & individually
- Provide & maintain excellent customer service
- Experience in working with Blue-chip companies