£negotiable on experience
Finishing, Mailing and Fulfilment, Packaging, Pre-Press, Print Management, Printing, Supplier
Senior Structural Designer | POS | Cheshunt, Herts | £negotiable on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Structural Designer to deliver the highest standards of design work for exciting retail clients through both designing and providing advice to younger members of this talented team.
Some of the responsibilities as the POS Structural Designer:
• To help the team deliver to brief, on time and on budget.
• To assemble colour prototypes for senior designer sign off.
• To take photographs of displays ready for portfolio & assembly instructions.
• Creation of concepts to brief, producing scamps and highly finished samples for client presentations.
• To provide creative input from the inception stage of design work.
• Have a strong sense & understanding of structural design principles with an ability to make design decisions both individually and for the team under the minimum of direction.
About the successful Structural Designer:
• Extensive POS structural design experience
• Minimum 5 years CAD experience in Artios or Kasemake preferred
• Experience of packages such as Strata, Cinema 4D and the Adobe suite would be an advantage
• A knowledge of the Display market within the Brand and Retailer environments would be an advantage
• Well organised with a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to remain organised and maintain a clear focus on the task in hand
• Team player with the ability to interact and cooperate well with others
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced POS Structural Designer to join a top notch company, if this sounds like a bit of you, please send over your details ASAP!