Future Recruitment Ltd
£Open (Depending on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Company Van TBD + Death in Ser
Printing, Printing - Digital Printing
NEW VACANCY! (SN2334)
£Open (Depending on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Company Van TBD + Death in Service + Pension + Overtime at Time ½ + Discretionary Bonus + Health Plan + Attendance Policy Payment
Our client is a market leading Signage Manufacture with an excellent reputation. They offer design, project management, production, installation and maintenance to a range of sectors including retail, leisure, financial, wayfinding, shopping centres, petrol stations and architectural markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sign Fitter to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have 2 years previous experience in sign fitting, able to work alone and as part of a team. Will have good knowledge in Sign & Graphic installation techniques, Sign & Graphic material knowledge, will have the ability to read / interpret technical drawings and visuals and can work unsupervised to a high-quality finish.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
• Ability to learn new skills.
• Ability to apply vinyl graphics & specialised wallpaper.
• Ability to fit LED light installations.
• Undertake work in relation to Sign writing & stencilling, Plasterwork repairs and Painting.
• Working to a high-quality cosmetic finish.
• To use all relevant tools and equipment within EH&S guidelines as necessary for the completion of works.
• Carry out planned program of installation in accordance with the work plan.
• To interpret and work from all instructions, drawings and specification appropriate without supervision.
• Co-ordinating off-site duties with other members of the team.
• To be conversant and qualified to use and maintain all relevant hand and power hand tools, and workshop equipment in a safe effective manner.
• Be capable of carrying out a high quality of workmanship in all duties as requested.
• Maintain a good working knowledge and understanding of quality improvement.
• To carry out all work in accordance with COSHH guidelines and requirements.
• Undertake any other duties as requested by company management and provide cover for other production areas as requested.
• Any other reasonable task which may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
• Ideally will have a full and clean UK driving licence.