Aura Brand Solutions
Dependant on Experience
Pre-Press, Printing, Printing - Digital Printing, Printing - Flexographic, Printing - Gravure, Printing - Lithographic, Printing - Screen Printing, Printing - Sheetfed Offset, Printing - Web Offset, Printing - Wide Format, Supplier
Studio Technician (Artworker)
Aura Brand Solutions is one of Europe's leading commercial graphics and visual communications companies. We provide branding and image management services. We have been delivering branding, graphics and signage projects for over 65 years.
Our experience, quality and expertise are only half of the story. It's the other bits that set us further apart. We care about the work we do and how we do it. Our values of Teamwork, Trust, Passion, Deliver and Innovation are at the core of everything we do.
We are currently recruiting a Studio Technician (Artworker), to join our Studio team based on Lowestoft.
You will need to be conversant with industry standard desktop publishing software in order to prepare artwork for various projects ranging from presentation sales aids to large format digital graphics.
You will need to be able to liaise and work closely with internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will work 37.5hrs, Monday-Friday, 8.30-17:00. There will also be a requirement for the successful candidate to work some overtime at very short notice to meet tight deadlines.
An understanding of Workflow Automation and experience in a similar role would be desirable.
Core Responsibilities & Tasks
Desirable System Knowledge
Although not all items are absolute requirements and provision for training will be provided, as wide a knowledge base as possible is an advantage.
Transferable Skills & Approach
• Attention to detail and retention of information.
• Excellent organisation, prioritisation and information management.
• Logical thinking and problem-solving.
• Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders.
• The ability to work well in a team and individually.
• A strong customer focus.
Qualifications & Experience Prerequisites
• Conversant with industry standard desktop publishing software.
• At least one years’ experience working in a similar role.
• Valid UK Driving Licence preferred.
• Technical skills relevant to specific projects.
• IT proficiency
What we can offer:
If this sounds like the role and company you are looking for, send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Amanda Parkinson, People & Culture Department. email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Aura Brand solutions is an equal opportunities employer.