Depending on Experience
GO INSPIRE ECLIPSE – We are pleased to announce exciting new roles for Trainee Machine Operators in our Printing Factory, you will become part of a team who deliver continuous performance and quality to further our position as one of the markets leading commercial print businesses.
As a Trainee Machine Operator, you will learn to become proficient as a multi skilled individual within our Manufacturing Business. You will have the opportunity to learn multiple manufacturing machinery within the Post press department.
The candidates will learn to work proficiently, work within tight deadlines, have good problem-solving skills, be mechanically adept and more importantly have the right attitude.
Key responsibilities once trained
- Be able to work under pressure while maintaining high levels of quality output.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Take responsibility for the quality of products you produce.
- Ensuring Quality control is constantly maintained.
- Carry out Weekly Maintenance.
- Work as a team member with your shift colleagues.
- Achieve all quality standards to ISO accreditations standards.
- Follow Company Health & Safety procedures.
Skills required for a Trainee Machine Operator:
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Integrate well with fellow Operators.
- Be willing to upskill and improve your skillset.
If you think you are the right candidate for our Trainee Machine Operator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!