Found 33 North East England jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £45k-£55k basic + £70k OTE, healthcare, pension, car, 22 days holiday + stats, laptop & smart phone
Leading manufacturer of printed self adhesive labels has created a new position for a Business Development Manager to focus on sales to the pharmaceutical, h...
- UK & Europe
- £50k-£60k + OTE £80k, BUPA, pension, life insurance, company car/car allowance, laptop & smart phone
Innovative and award winning labels manufacturer, specialists in multi-page labelling solutions for FMCG, food, pharmaceutical, agrochemical and manufacturin...
- Home Based
- £40K + Commission + Car or Car Allowance + Commission + other benefits TBD
Our client is a Direct Mail, Print and Digital specialist who works on behalf of large blue chip organisations covering acquisition, retention, profiling and...
- Location on application
- £29k to £38k pa depending on experience
High salary Bindery Operator position
- Confirmed on application
- £High Package
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pre-press Operator to join a fast moving organisation.
- Various Positions in North West & North East
- £25K-£30K + £4K Car Allowance + Bonus + Mileage
Our client are a small and large format printing company based throughout the UK. They offer a range of products and services including banners, pop ups, POS...
- North of England, North Wales
- Negotiable upon experience – Package includes company car & 25 days holiday (plus bank hols)
My client is one of the leading producers within the corrugated industry. They have been established over 80 years and are always investing in staff and tech...
- £30k-£40k + Excellent commission structure, company car, generous holiday allowance, laptop & phone
This highly successful producer of luxury bag and presentation packaging has created a new position for a UK Sales Manager to develop new business opportunit...
- North East
- £22k-£28k + benefits
Unmissable opportunity to become part of a business that is regarded as an employer of choice within the industry.
- Various Locations
- Up to £35K + Commission + Car Allowance + Phone + Laptop
Our client has been established for over 50 years and offers their clients in house design, litho and digital print, direct mail, large format and in house f...
- Excellent rates offered to the right teams
Freelance large format graphics installers needed NOW We currently have a great deal of fantastic and exciting projects ongoing and feel it’s th...
- Tyne & Wear / County Durham
- Up to £28K depending on Calibre
Our Client based in the North East is a privately owned Litho print, carton manufacturer and mailing house with their own extensive finishing kit.
- £25k-£40k dependent on experience + healthcare, car, 24 days holiday + stats, laptop & smart phone
A leading manufacturer of inkjet ink and media for large format graphics has an outstanding opportunity for a Business Development Manager to progress their ...
- ££Salary & Package Negotiable depending on ability
Bespoke Packaging Solutions provider seeks highly talented, focussed & driven Sales professional with extensive experience across the high quality printed gi...
- North England, North East, North West
Our client is a manufacture of corrugated packaging. They are a family ran business who provide packaging for all needs and pride themselves on the ability t...
- Very Competitive Basic + Commission + Car + Laptop + Mobile + Benefits
A unique and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced B1 Print Sales Executive to join one of the UK’s leading creative communication & print productio...
- UK / Homebased
- From £35K + Car/Allowance + Laptop + Commission + other Benefits TBD
Our client is one of the European leaders in the print and mailing industry with worldwide operations and a turnover in excess of £25million.
- NORTH EAST & NORTH WEST
- £Open + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of corrugated packaging for FMCG markets, particularly in Beverage, Food and Confectionary.
- £Excellent Salary, uncapped performance package & fully expensed company vehicle
Innovative & dynamic suppliers of consumables and capital equipment to the sign making, vehicle graphics and digital printing industry, seek to appoint a tru...
- Based in the North but travel throughout the UK is required
- Up to £40k plus excellent bonus opportunities, company car and first rate benefit package
An experienced Business Development Manager is required by a leading International print solutions business.