Paper and Consumables jobs
Found 13 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £15k + yearly bonus, pension & 26 days holiday + stats
With great prospects for career advancement on offer this is a fantastic starting opportunity for a Trainee Ink Technician to join the in house ink mix lab o...
- North of England, North Wales
- Negotiable upon experience – Package includes company car & 25 days holiday (plus bank hols)
My client is one of the leading producers within the corrugated industry. They have been established over 80 years and are always investing in staff and tech...
- West Midlands/East Midlands
- £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a market leader within packaging distribution who has over 65 years’ experience.
- South East / South West
- Negotiable, plus Car & Comm
Exciting opportunity within Southern England Consumables sales.
- UK Based
- Negotiable - Dependent on experience
Exciting opportunity with a Company involved on the Manufacturing, Development and Supply of Gravure and Flexo Inks
- North West
- Up to £20,000
My client is one of the major corrugated manufacturers in the UK, providing packaging solutions to a variety of markets throughout the UK.
- North West
- £30k - £40k + comm., healthcare, pension, company car & 20 days holidays
My client is one of the fastest growing packaging manufacturers in the country, has fantastic in house capabilities to produce bespoke corrugated products, w...
- £32K + Bonus after the first year + Company Car
Our client is a well-established company who provide polythene and paper bags and catering disposables throughout the UK.
- South of UK
- £45-60k Basic + benefits
The client seeks an experienced sales professional from the paper sector with the ability to take on a Sales Director role.
- £Excellent Salary, uncapped performance package & fully expensed company vehicle
Innovative & dynamic suppliers of consumables and capital equipment to the sign making, vehicle graphics and digital printing industry, seek to appoint a tru...
- North of London
- Up to £25k depending on experience plus excellent benefits package
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Stores Person to join this well established company.
- South West England
- Up to £23k pa
Assisting the Senior Ink Chemist in developing and testing new products and innovations to keep our Client at the forefront of Ink Manufacturing.
- Southern England
- £40- 60k pa, dependent on experience.
To lead a small team in the development of new products, product enhancement and provide innovative solutions, from initial conception to final production.