£40,000 - £45,000
Packaging, Print Management, Printing, Supplier
Senior Account Manager | Print & POS | Homebased with travel to client premises in Central London 2/3 days a month (travel expensed) | c£40,000 - £45,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Senior Account Manager to join an equally exceptional client of ours! This is an exciting role covering the effective maintenance and growth of one of the key accounts' Merchandise and workstream, supported by the International buying team.
The growth and development of new workstreams such as POS, warehousing and distribution and packaging, supported by the Account Director.
The Senior Account Manager will support the Account Director in ensuring that the team provides a service that focuses on putting the customer first, delivering against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s at all times. Demonstrate a positive attitude in everything you do. Deputise for the Account Director as and when needed. Support with day to day management of the team developing your own leadership and man management skills. The Senior Account Manager will manage exciting projects seamlessly from start to finish, providing right first time information to the business and regularly updating their fantastic client.
Senior Account Manager Key skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships
• A love for the marketing industry, calm under pressure, and has a lot of fun whilst providing excellent service to clients.
• Strong experience in the key areas of marketing communications, including print & POS (Point of Sale)
• Experience within the Retail sector, FMCG exposure would be a bonus
• Great IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Sound like you!? Get in touch ASAP!